Sunday, February 10, 2008

Shark boy!


1/14/08 So Preston at 7-years old finally lost his first tooth. I decieded one night to check to make sure he was brushing well eanough. Upon inspection I noticed a second row of teeth coming in, the baby teeth however, were barely loose. The next night I made him an offer aparentely too good to pass up. I offerd him $20.00 to get the front baby tooth out but each day the offer looses $1.00. No kidding, about ten minutes later he and Madeline had that tooth bleeding and hanging, litterally by a thread! I finished the job and he made $20.00 plus his Tooth Fairy money! As you can see in the picture his lower gum was totally bruised from trying to get it out. From this we can learn, Preston will do about anything for a buck! (Notice the permanent tooth already there.)

1 comment:

Yaz said...

Preston!

Uncle Nick remembers when your dad practiced a karate kick to my face...helped me lose one of my baby teeth!

Love,

Uncle Nick