Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of School 8/09

Aug. 2009
The first day of school. It is always so exciting, but maybe even more so this year. New schools & new friends! After being cooped up in our little apartment with no kids around for the summer, the kids couldn't be more ready!
Macall and her best friend Zane. (They are also planning to get married when they are 24, Macall already asked him.)
Macall and her teacher Mrs. B. Macall also got to try out riding the school bus & by the smile on her face I think she liked it!
Preston & Macall are at Sunnyside elementary (Preston likes to get dropped off on the back side, a straight shot to the playground!)
Madeline is at Jefferson elementary because the 5th grade at Sunnyside was full. she LOVES it, but it makes my day a bit crazy! I have three kids in elementary school & yet I cannot pick any two up at the same time or place. I either pretend to be a school bus or I send them on the school bus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too bad that you don't have them all at the same school.
what a crazy schedule you must have trying to get everyone where they need to be.

Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.