Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!




These brave kids are braving a cold, windy day to find their eggs. They were so excited they refused to get coats on (I think Maddy just didn't want to cover her new dress.) Macall found one egg and that was enough for her. For lunch all they wanted was to eat Easter eggs and fruit, that's fine by me.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Julie! I found your blog through Amanda's. Your kids are just too cute. You can check out our blog at
http://sell-family.blogspot.com/

Jeff Hamm said...

Cool to find more bloggers in the ward! We'll keep tabs on yours! See you tomorrow!

Martie said...

Holy smoke, Macall looks so much like Mommy! And the other 2 are getting so big. Crazy!

It's great to catch up with you!

Martie

Cherise said...

I am sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you! I am glad you found us!! It was good to see some pictures of your family, and how they have grown! I would be happy to help with wallpaper or design or anything. I have some links on my blog aswell that are very helpful. SJH Blog design gives instructions on customizing your blog and the step by step "how-to", whereas shabbyprincess has a lot of free digital paper you can download and choose from. I would be happy to help with whatever! just le me know :) -Cherise