Thursday, April 10, 2008

Macall the Coloring Queen!


Macall loves to color. Her Primary teacher is amazed at how careful she is when she colors, in fact, so am I. At Christmas Macall got a "dollar store" princess coloring book and crayons, along with a lot of other stuff that may seem more exciting, but not to Macall, she ignored her other toys and just colored. This is the picture she got in her sunbeam class the week before conference, she is proud of it and I am proud of my little coloring 3 year-old. I think President Monson should wear a light blue suit/shirt and bright yellow tie. Don't you think the Church should use a pink background for General Conference? It brings out the Prophet's nice tan.

1 comment:

Jeff Hamm said...

That's great! Sarah totally is absorbed by coloring as well and we got her an "art kit" for Christmas, which she loves.