Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just Another Day at the Walker's

The kids new favorite thing is playing with the camera, they have taken some pretty crazy pictures & some pretty good pictures too.






This is Madeline displaying her Helen Keller paper doll she made to go with a school report on Helen Keller. She is so proud of it!



4 comments:

Martie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Just in case you didn't notice-- on your header,it says "Waker Family" instead of "Walker Family". :O)

I enjoy your blog!

Martie

Cherise said...

your backdrop looks great. Were you able to understand any of the blog instructions? Let me know if you need any help. Your kids are adoreable!
Cherise

JoEllen said...

You sure have cute kids! I wish I could enjoy with you all this fun you have!

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

Julie your blog looks fabulous. You are so creative--everything you do is fabulous. I am so grateful for our forever friendship. I hope we can see each other soon and catch up in person. Your children are so big now that I am sure they won't remember me. Wuv ya...