Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Macall's Locks of Love

6/18/08
Now you see it...





snip,
snip..





Now you don't!!











Someone will love wearing a wig made from those beautiful pony tails!

6 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

FYI- You're doing what's known as a binge-blog. Great job Macall and Preston!

Cherise said...

How cool! What a great idea. -and her hair looks SO cute short!

Karen said...

That is just awesome Macall that you donated your hair to "Locks of Love" and I absolutely love you short hair! Julie -- I had no idea that you cut hair! What don't you do?

Martie said...

Oh, she looks so darling! I love her cut. And that's so neat that she donated her hair.

Martie

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

Fabulous... Fabulous...
My girls just wish their hair would grow. Unfortunately we can't get Maurielle's to go past her shoulders (and looks better shorter). I convinced Hollis into an A line bob--she begged for long princess hair but aquiesced when I told her that long princess hair comes when your older for some princesses. BTW Jules your blog looks fabulous. I am so proud of you!

Martie said...

Girl, where did you go?? Come baaaaaaaaack!!!

Martie