Friday, September 19, 2008

Heading Home

Day 3: The final day of our quick little adventure, but none less exciting than the rest!

















We stayed in Air Force trailers parked at Flagg Ranch just outside the South entrance of Yellowstone. On Wednesday when we left we made a detour to Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park, as you can see it is beautiful country!



The moment the kids have been waiting for is finally here! We picked up our V.I.P. (very important passenger) in Pocatello. Everyone instantly fell in love with our newest member of the family.

The night before we got him we were in Yellowstone playing cards and discussing what to name him (His name was Stewart Little before we got him), we were considering Jedi or Reggie. I asked Derrick what name he liked the best, he said "I don't know" Macall turned to me with an absolute serious face and said "Dad thinks we should name him I don't know." Our little 4-year old was cracking a sarcastic joke, and we all thought it was totally funny!

1 comment:

Martie said...

What beautiful pictures!