Reggie
A mini labradoodle (grandma was a lab grandpa a toy poodle, mom is a 15 lb. labradoodle & dad is a 6 lb.toy poodle), we will wait to see how big he gets.
The Kids love having him!
He is cute and silly
(Kyle, Maddy & Reggie)
The big girls adore him and snuggle him.
The boys play and sometimes tease him.
The little girls think he is a baby doll; they carry him around everywhere, brush him, and put toys in his mouth (like it or not) & they call him "wedgie" (like the underwear thing) . He is such a good sport to put up with it all, I think he is a keeper. He is 12-weeks old, currently 5 pounds, he sleeps through the night (from 10-7) and has not had an accident since the third day we had him.
And if you ever wonder where he is at any given moment, just look at my feet and I'm sure he will be there!

6 comments:
Your blog looks absolutely fantastic. I like your new background. Cute puppy... My girls want one but I am just not ready to go there. I am hoping the addition of a little brother will appease them for a while!
Smooches,
April :)
Very cute puppy! I am It looks like you had a great time at Yellowstone as well. Wish we had time to see you guys the other day!
Cuuuuute! What an interesting mix!
Martie
What a cute little puppy! I bet your kids just love it. It was good seeing you tonight!
You can kiss goodbye the chance of Mom and Dad coming to stay with you!!!!
In all seriousness, nice dog!
Cute family picture, sorry I stole a peek into your life, I figure if you all do it I would too (smiles)
Post a Comment