Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter 2008

DECEMBER 2008
Macall was Mary in her pre-school Christmas program.
Gingerbread House Disaster
I took Macall & her little neighbor friend to the store to buy a gingerbread kit this year. They sat on it & broke it. Although I knew it was broken, I also knew we broke it, so I bought it anyway. Neither hot glue nor frosting was going to put that house back together again. It was fun to build, eat & then watch it crash into pieces! Who needed it out to tempt the dog or collect dust anyway?
A nice start...

Looking good girls (notice Macall holding it together & one of the big cracks on the front)...

CRASH! Now let's eat!
They don't look to upset about it.



YEA SNOW! Madeline, Macall & Reggie wouldn't miss a chance to play in the snow.

It looks like our little snow dog has had enough & is ready to come in.

Piano Recitals
Two piano students, two teachers, two different piano recitals, both on the same night!

Madeline & Katie Gibbons


Preston & Jo Phillips

2 comments:

Martie said...

I love, love your new header photo, and I have had a blast reading all of your postings. THANK YOU!

Martie
mom to 9

Candis said...

It's about time you updated you blog! I love the new pictures! How are you holding up?