Maddy brought home a paper from school that had her New Year's Resolutions on it. They were classic Maddy. I love her!!!
List your resolutions for becoming a better...
Student: Get my work done quickly.
Daughter: Help Mom with jobs while Dad is in Iraq. (She has been very helpful.)
Sister: I can play with Macall more often.
Friend: Get my jobs done quickly so I can play with my friends sooner.
If you could make one New Year's resolution for our country or world, what would it be? I think everybody should clean their rooms. (Forget about world peace, or get out of debt, or improve our economy or even clean up our environment. If we would all just clean our rooms we would have a better world to live in!!! She can pretty much forget about winning the Miss America Pageant with that answer! As her Mom I appreciate that this is so important to her.)
May
2 months ago
2 comments:
cute girl! I wish I was that motivated. I impressed with how specific and realistic her goals are. Did someone teach her about goals??!! :)
PS I don't have a runner's body either. I found that once I got comfortable running three miles everything after that wasn't so bad. Almost enjoyable. Wierd to think -I know. I built up to it over 4+months. Nice and SLOW. :)
you should do it!! -I would recommend a downhill coarse though!
;)
I'm impressed! Maybe Maddy should come live with me for awhile and teach me some discipline. Well...forget the discipline, come live with me and I'll teach you how to have fun! Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment