
The first words Derrick said to this painter when we met him were "I do not like over spray!"


The OVER SPRAY...Yikes!


Going on three months in this house & many areas like the stairs are not even primed or prepped. It is all a bit more challenging now with us living here & the carpet in.

My beautiful railing...This was the day I took matters into my own hands & called in a new painter myself. That was more than uncomfortable, since the old painter was still there.


This is the corner of my coffered ceiling in my office. Those are some pretty big drips!

Love the paint on my fireplace...what can I expect since it was on my wood floor, nearly all of my plumbing fixtures, my marble counters in my bathroom, my cabinets (kitchen & bath), he was pretty much non-discriminate he just sprayed everything. I was a complete wreck watching it happen & even though I fired him, the contractor let him stay on the job. Months later I still make cleaning up over spray a daily task.

A perfect example of how a painter should NOT tape a window off!
He did tape here, but with industrial strength tape & like all over ripped down to the drywall.


Get a load of this nice "waterfall", the carpet guy pointed this one out to me. He said "I've been doing this a long time, but I've never seen anything like it."
3 comments:
Holy Cow woman - I can't believe what you have been through. Love your new house. Hopefully things will calm down for you.
Wow what a mess!
Post a Comment