Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Real CRAZINESS Begins!!! (Our adventures while we were homeless!)

Layton Family Reunion, Deer Valley 6/09

Cute girl cousins on a bike ride in Park City, UT
(I can't find my disk of pictures so this is it from the reunion for now.)

Disneyland!
One last chance to take advantage of the Military benefits before civilian life officially begins!

Let's get "GOOFY" after a dip in the pool!
Macall was even up for the Hollywood Tower Hotel ride...Maddy did not think it was so great.
Macall is ready to go...Dad not so sure!


Disneyland was INCREDIBLE!
Soaked after the log ride!
Thunder Mountain Railroad Thrill!
It is so nice that the whole family is up for the fun, Macall was game for anything!
Macall, our "princess" got to meet the princesses!

Back Home in Utah!
June 2009
Second: Head to Utah to see family. Derricks parents are AWESOME, when we pulled up to their house they lined the streets with American flags to welcome home their soldier!

Moving Day!

First: The move, goodbye Mountain Home! Yes, we filled this huge truck. Everything into storage in Washington until further notice.

2 comments:

Larett said...

Julie, I can't tell you how great it was to see a picture of the entire family. It has been so long since I have seen you guys, it makes me sad, but I love seeing how you have all grown. Love, Larett

JoEllen said...

Whew! We've waited so long and the update is great. Welcome back to your regular life! Love you all!